Jazz ShoesShowing 1-4 of 4 results
The Grishko Laced, Mesh Jazz Shoes are made on an improved last to mimic the anatomical shape of the foot. These shoes have a soft, split leather sole and a 6mm leather/rubber heel.
- New mesh fabric insert between the heel and toes allows the foot to breathe in the shoes
- Toe, heel and laced area are doubled with a natural leather to protect the shoes and increase wear
- Flexible nature of the mesh fabric helps absorb pressure and retain shape over a long period of time
These jazz shoes can be used for rehearsals and performances on any type of dance floor.Details
The Energy Stretch is the amazing, new multi-purpose shoe -perfect for jazz, acro, lyrical, rehearsals, rock and more! The Energy Stretch is made of ultra-durable stretch neoprene and genuine, high quality leather.
- Split leather sole for the smoothest look and an enhanced arch
- Elastic bands with adjustable clasps grip the heel and ankle for security and comfort
- Unique stretch material construction clings ideally to the foot
- Soft elastic leather provides unequalled flexibility and protects from injuries
The Axel is the quintessential jazz shoe with an updated, sleek look. The Axel is a low-cut jazz shoe made of stretch neoprene and high quality leather.
- Anti-slip, split sole of soft leather for a snug fit and enhanced arch
- Elastic straps with adjustable pins for an easy fit
- Soft inside pad under the heel for comfort and balance
- Fixed, reinforced heel shape for long-lasting wear and comfort
- Special sole construction of stretch neoprene and soft elastic leather
Grishko's Classic Lace-Up Jazz Shoe is made on an improved last to mimic the anatomical shape of the foot. This model has a soft, split leather sole and a 6mm leather/rubber heel.
- Pleats under the toes help space the toes properly and give additional flexibility to the shoes
- A fixed, hard heel provides extra balance
- Padding under the heel and sole relieves pressure and aids with shock absorption